Previous fast Track Students – £2500 + VAT (£3000)
All Other Students – £3500 + VAT (£4200)
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their aesthetic practice capabilities within the health and aesthetic sector. The expected outcome of the Certificate, which is the achievement of a recognised UK qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations and the aesthetic industry globally.
This qualification will prepare learners for employment and support a range of roles in the workplace. This qualification provides a specialist work-related programme of study that provides breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, along with practical skills required in the
aesthetics sector. This qualification will help to prepare professional staff and managers of the future in the aesthetics sector. This qualification provides a generic core of mandatory units that apply in all aesthetics contexts.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements in Aesthetic Practice
- Professional Standards within Aesthetic Practice
- Working Collaboratively with Healthcare Professionals
- Anatomy, Physiology and Morphology of the Ageing Face
- Skin Micro-needling and Chemical Peels
For the level 5 we will set essay deadlines to ensure that everyone is completing the course in the allotted timeframe.
- 5 short answer assessments
- 2 x 3000 word assessments
- 4 day practical assessments including the following
Practical assessments will include :
- 12 Chemical Peels
- 12 Microneedling
This is where you will be assessed on your health and safety, clinical standards, extensive consent and aftercare procedures and performance of treatments.